How to Manage Comments in WordPress
Learn how to work with Comments in WordPress in this walk-through video. We show you how to access the settings that affect comments, and also how to Delete or modify an existing comment. Below is an Outline of the steps – Managing WordPress Comments:
1. Login to WordPress Dashboard
2. Click “Settings” then “Discussion.”
3. Choose your Discussion Settings, then click the “Save Changes” button.
How to Delete a WordPress Comment:
1. Login to the WordPress Dashboard
2. Click “Comments” in the navigation menu.
3. Click on the check box next to the comments that you want to remove from your website and select “Unapprove” or “Move to Trash” from the drop down menu under “bulk actions.”
4. Click the “Apply” button.